Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Moodle

Moodle and I got to be pretty tight over the last week or so...
I think we like each other. To be perfectly honest, I'm generally not a big fan of his job. Kinda like meeting a really really great insurance adjuster... Online learning is a complicated and often convoluted environment. Moodle does well by keeping things organized and concise. A student can pretty easily know where things are, what they're currently working on, where to find things, and what's coming up. For an educator, it's a much simpler environment than Vista or some other CMS systems I've seen. I think if someone had decent PHP and CSS skills, the flexibility and look of the interface could be customized to a great degree.
I'm coming to see that maybe (just maybe) I've just been tainted against online courses by Vista all these years... it's kinda looking like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment